Accomplished Contract and Litigation Attorney Serves the Atlanta Area
Skillful adviser works hard for business, real estate and family clients
Tough legal problems can overwhelm individuals and businesses. No matter what your legal problem involves, you deserve a tireless advocate who understands each detail. At my firm, the Paula J. McGill Law Offices, I take pride in skillfully representing a broad base of clients and establishing a reasonable fee structure that allows me to help small businesses and working-class families. In landlord-tenant cases, contract disputes, and family conflicts, I have the experience and knowledge necessary to serve as your trusted legal adviser. With offices in Atlanta as well as New York, Maryland and Washington, D.C., I can help you pursue and preserve your rights.
A diligent, caring advocate who helps people and firms plan for the future
At the Paula J. McGill Law Offices, I provide comprehensive legal representation in a professional manner. Every client I work with benefits from my:
- Real-world experience — No matter what type of legal concern you have, my extensive and diverse experience allows me to promptly deliver the practical assistance you need.
- Responsive communication — Unlike attorneys in some larger firms, I am always here providing personalized counsel and service to each client. When you have a question or problem, you want an answer, not a process. At my office, I strive to answer each inquiry.
- Carefully planned strategy — Whether you’re looking to resolve a business issue or family matter, my counsel is always intended to put you in the best position for the future. The measure of a good attorney is not just client satisfaction when the case or transaction closes, but client contentment years down the road. I work with you to develop a strategy that can best accomplish this.
Knowledgeable counsel for many types of legal concerns
The Paula J. McGill Law Offices delivers strong advocacy and exemplary service for various types of legal challenges, including:
- Landlord-tenant law — Disputes over leased properties can be long and complicated. My knowledge of landlord-tenant law helps you achieve a favorable result in conflicts over dispossession, unpaid rent and other lease terms.
- Family law — If you are going through a divorce or another family law crisis, the Paula J. McGill Law Office delivers capable, compassionate advice to help you and your family move forward successfully.
- Business law — As both a businesswoman and an attorney, I have litigated and resolved business law issues. If someone has violated the terms of an agreement with you, or if someone is alleging a breach on your part, I work tirelessly to enforce your contractual rights.
- Employment contracts — I review employment contracts to help determine whether promises were broken and can litigate on behalf of workers whose rights have been infringed upon.
I can help explain your options in a brief initial meeting so that you have a clear understanding of your potential case and are informed of your options.
Contact an Atlanta attorney for caring, knowledgeable representation
At the Paula J. McGill Law Offices, I represent businesses and individuals in contract, landlord-tenant, family and other legal matters. I practice at five locations in Georgia as well as in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. and New York areas. Call 678-567-4546 or contact me online to schedule a meeting.